ATTENTION MEDICAID PARTICIPANTS: Beginning April 1, 2023, the Family Support Division will be required to restart annual renewals for MO HealthNet (Missouri Medicaid). We will send you important information in the mail, so please make sure to update your mailing address if you have moved. Learn more about annual renewals and what this means for you on our website.
You must apply for MO HealthNet and be approved before you can receive services. After you are approved, you will get a MO HealthNet ID card and a letter in the mail that tells you more about the type of coverage you have.
Benefits & Services
Learn more about your MO HealthNet benefits and the covered services available to you.
Manage My Benefit
Learn more about your responsibilities as a participant like finding a provider and completing your annual renewal.
Resources & Forms
Find resources and forms to help you learn more and manage your MO HealthNet coverage.
- For answers to common questions, review our Frequently Asked Questions
- If you have questions about your health plan, covered services, or your plan’s health care providers, you should contact your health plan
- If you need help with changing your health plan, call 800-348-6627
- If you have questions about your premium, spend down, or your bill, call 800-392-2161
- Translation services are available at no cost if needed. If you are deaf or hearing impaired, call Relay Missouri at 711.
MO HealthNet Member Forum
The MO HealthNet Member Forum is an opportunity for MO HealthNet participants/members to share their opinions and speak to MO HealthNet Division team members about the services and care they receive through either MO HealthNet or one of the Managed Care health plans.
- Advocates for Family Health
- Cost Recovery
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Healthy Moms, Healthy Babies
- Health Resources
- Helpful Contact Information
- Interoperability and Patient Access Rule
- Know Your Rights
- Master Plan on Aging | Senior & Disability Services | Health & Senior Services (mo.gov)
- MO HealthNet Member Forum
- MO Mom Chat