The Family Support Division (FSD) is again required to check the eligibility of all MO HealthNet (Missouri Medicaid) participants each year as of April 1, 2023. This is called an annual renewal. Your annual renewal will be due during your anniversary month, or the month when your coverage first began. You can find out when your annual renewal is due by logging into the FSD Benefit Portal.
Here is what you need to do to make sure you do not risk losing your coverage:
Update Your Address
When you are due for your annual renewal, FSD will send you a letter in the mail. The Annual Renewal Timeline may help you know when to expect this information. If FSD has enough information to check your eligibility, your letter will say that your coverage is renewed and there is nothing else you need to do. If FSD needs more information, you will get a form that you will be required to return.
If your address has changed in the last 3 years, you will need to update your contact information to make sure you get this important information. You can do this anytime by reporting a change online, visiting your local FSD Resource Center, or by calling 855-373-4636.
Create an Account
We recommend you create an account in the FSD Benefit Portal to get important updates about your annual renewal. Once you create an account and login, you will be able to find when your annual renewal is due. When your annual renewal is due, you will also be able to complete & submit your annual renewal form online. (NOTE: You will only see a form if your annual renewal is due and FSD needs more information from you).
Complete Your Annual Renewal
If FSD needs more information to see if you still qualify for healthcare coverage through MO HealthNet, you will get a form in the mail and loaded to your FSD Benefit Portal. You will need to complete, sign, and submit this form by the deadline in your letter so you do not risk losing your healthcare coverage. Here are all of the ways you can submit your annual renewal:
- ONLINE: Create an account for the FSD Benefit Portal to see when your renewal is due and, once it is available, complete and submit your form online. You can also upload a copy of your completed and signed annual renewal form to FSD.
- IN PERSON: Visit your local FSD Resource Center to return your annual renewal or to get help with completing your form.
- BY PHONE: Call 855-373-4636 and select the MO HealthNet option to complete your annual renewal by phone.
- BY MAIL: Return your completed and signed yellow form to the address shown on the letter.
How to Report A Change
Create Your Benefit Portal Account
How to Complete Your Annual Renewal
Missouri Medicaid Annual Renewals
What is a Medicaid Annual Renewal
Partners & Providers: Help Spread the Word
More than 1.4 million Missourians have healthcare coverage through MO HealthNet and will be impacted by this change. We are asking partners, advocates, providers, and friends to help spread the word so Missourians can stay informed. You can help by:
- View Missouri's State Plan for Resuming Annual Renewals to learn more about our processes and planning
- Help us spread the word by sharing our outreach material
- Explore our communications plan, along with helpful tools and resources, in our Communications Toolkit
- Reminding individuals to update their contact information online or by phone at 855-373-4636
- Helping members update their contact information if they need assistance