This program provides MO HealthNet coverage for uninsured women under the age of 65 who have been screened through the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services (DHSS) Show Me Healthy Women program, formerly known as the Breast and Cervical Cancer Control Project, and are in need of treatment for breast or cervical cancer. This includes treatment of certain pre-cancerous conditions and early stage cancer.
If you’ve already enrolled, go to MO HealthNet for assistance using your benefits or finding a doctor.
How do I get help?
After your application has been processed, you will receive a letter from the Family Support Division. If you are eligible for services, you will be issued a “MO HealthNet Identification Card,” and explanation of the medical services available to you.
There is no cash grant with this program.
Already applied for MO HealthNet? Check the status of your application.
Who is eligible?
- who has a DHSS Show Me Healthy Women screening that results in a diagnosis of breast and/or cervical cancer, AND
- has a need for treatment for breast or cervical cancer.
- who is under the age of 65;
- who is uninsured (or have health coverage that does not cover breast or cervical cancer treatment);
- who is a United States citizen or an eligible qualified non-citizen;
- who applies for a social security number; and
- who lives in Missouri and intends to remain.
There are no income or resource limits for the BCCT program.