- To file for unemployment benefits, please visit the Missouri Department of Labor's website.
- The General Assembly’s state budget for the coming year did not include funding to expand MO HealthNet eligibility, so the Department does not have the authority to proceed with MO HealthNet coverage for the expansion population at this time. Missourians can still apply to determine if they are eligible for health care coverage under current MO HealthNet programs. This does not impact individuals with current MO HealthNet coverage.
Select the service you are interested in to get more information and learn how to apply.
The Family Support Division may be able to help you or your family with food stamps, health care, child care, child support, and other needs as we support our mission to lead the nation in building the capacity of individuals, families, and communities to secure and sustain healthy, safe, and productive lives.
- Missouri Resource Guide
- Supporting Children & Families during COVID-19
- Finding Help Brochure
- Finding Help Brochure (Spanish)
- Apply for Benefits/Check Status/Report Changes
- Missouri Task Force on Children's Justice
- Temporary Assistance Caseload Reduction Report
- TANF State Plan
- National Voter Registration Act Reports
- Income Maintenance Manual
- Domestic Violence Shelter and Services
- Tax Credits
- Toll-Free Information Numbers