**Attention Food Stamp Recipients**
There is important information you need to know about your Food Stamp benefits:
- You will receive your March Food Stamp benefit on your regularly scheduled day in March
- If you received your February benefit in January you will not get an additional Food Stamp benefit in February
Click here for more information.
Select the service you are interested in to get more information and learn how to apply. If you are unsure what you qualify for you can check your eligibility.
The Family Support Division may be able to help you or your family with food stamps, health care, child care, child support, and other needs as we support our mission to lead the nation in building the capacity of individuals, families, and communities to secure and sustain healthy, safe, and productive lives.
- Alternatives to Abortion
- Community Services Block Grant Programs
- Emergency Solutions Grant
- Refugee Resettlement
- Medicare Cost Savings Programs
- Missouri RxPlan (MORx)
- SkillUP (Missouri's Employment & Training Program)
- MWA (Missouri Work Assistance) Program
- HITE (Healthcare Industry Training & Educations)
- Ticket to Work Health Assurance (TWHA) Program
- Finding Help BrochurePDF Document
- Finding Help Brochure (Spanish)PDF Document
- Review my Benefits and Changes
- Missouri Task Force on Children's Justice
- Temporary Assistance Caseload Reduction Report
- TANF State Plan
- National Voter Registration Act Reports
- Income Maintenance Manual
- Domestic Violence Shelter and Services
- Tax Credits
- Toll-Free Information Numbers
Voter Registration Application
If you wish to register to vote, please download and complete the Voter Registration Form and return it to your local FSD office. This has no impact on your application or continued eligibility for assistance.