- To file for unemployment benefits, please visit the Missouri Department of Labor's website.
- In August 2020, Missourians voted and passed Amendment 2 to expand MO HealthNet (Medicaid). According to the language of the amendment, this change does not take effect until July 1, 2021.
Select the service you are interested in to get more information and learn how to apply.
The Family Support Division may be able to help you or your family with food stamps, health care, child care, child support, and other needs as we support our mission to lead the nation in building the capacity of individuals, families, and communities to secure and sustain healthy, safe, and productive lives.
- Alternatives to Abortion
- Community Services Block Grant Programs
- Emergency Solutions Grant
- Refugee Resettlement
- Medicare Cost Savings Programs
- Missouri RxPlan (MORx)
- SkillUP (Missouri's Employment & Training Program)
- MWA (Missouri Work Assistance) Program
- HITE (Healthcare Industry Training & Educations) Program
- Ticket to Work Health Assurance (TWHA) Program
- Missouri Resource Guide
- Supporting Children & Families during COVID-19
- Finding Help Brochure
- Finding Help Brochure (Spanish)
- Apply for Benefits/Check Status/Report Changes
- Missouri Task Force on Children's Justice
- Temporary Assistance Caseload Reduction Report
- TANF State Plan
- National Voter Registration Act Reports
- Income Maintenance Manual
- Domestic Violence Shelter and Services
- Tax Credits
- Toll-Free Information Numbers