Medicaid Annual Renewals to Restart April 1, 2023
Very soon, the Family Support Division will be required to check the eligibility of all MO HealthNet (Missouri Medicaid) participants, which includes Managed Care health plan members of Healthy Blue, Home State Health, and United Healthcare. This is called a Medicaid eligibility renewal (or annual renewal). There are two steps you need to take to make sure you complete your renewal by the deadline:
STEP 1: Get ready for renewals by keeping your contact information up to date so you can get important updates in the mail. If your address has changed in the last 3 years, you will need to notify the Family Support Division by:
- Reporting a change online
- Visiting your local resource center
- Calling 855-373-4636
STEP 2: You will receive a letter in the mail sometime between April 2023 and April 2024. You can check the annual renewal timeline to find out when you should expect to get your letter. This letter will tell you what, if anything, you need to do next. If a response is required, make sure to submit it by the deadline so you do not risk losing your healthcare coverage.
To learn more about the Medicaid eligibility renewals, visit our Frequently Asked Questions. You can also subscribe for email alerts, continue to check this website, or follow us on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter for updated information as it becomes available.
How to Report A Change
Partners & Providers: Help Spread the Word
More than 1.4 million Missourians have healthcare coverage through MO HealthNet and will be impacted by this change. We are asking partners, advocates, providers, and friends to help spread the word so Missourians can stay informed. You can help by:
- View Missouri's State Plan for Resuming Annual Renewals to learn more about our processes and planning
- Help us spread the word by sharing our outreach material
- Explore our communications plan, along with helpful tools and resources, in our Communications Toolkit
- Reminding individuals to update their contact information online or by phone at 855-373-4636
- Helping members update their contact information if they need assistance