MO HealthNet Provider Trainings
The MHD Education & Training Unit provides virtual trainings to MO HealthNet providers. Education and Training instructs providers on navigating provider resources, proper billing methods and procedures for claim filing via eMOMED. For information regarding training for the Managed Care Health Plans, contact them directly.
To find an upcoming training and register, view the calendar below.
- Registration: Each attendee must register individually. Once registered, providers should enter their full name when logging in and mute their phone. If you have questions you would like addressed during the training, email them to: MHD.Education@dss.mo.gov and include the name and date of the training you are attending.
- To Cancel: If you are registered for a training and need to cancel, send an email to: MHD.Education@dss.mo.gov or call 573-751-6683.
- Printable Training Calendars: Provider Training by Program (1st Quarter 2024)
For All Providers
- Adding an NPI as a Provider Employee
- Adding an NPI as a Provider Admin/Individual Provider
- Care Management in Managed Care
- Eligibility and Spend Down Overview
- eMOMED Overview
- General Provider Resource Overview
- Group Prenatal Care Billing
- Group Prenatal Care Launch Event January 2024
- Navigating Provider Resources
- Out-of-State Non-Bordering Services
- Show-Me Healthy Kids Resources
- Telemedicine Billing Presentation
- Tertiary Payer Claims
- Third Party Liability Contact Information
- Third Party Liability Course
- Third Party Liability Information for Providers
- Inpatient Medicare Part A Crossover Claim Filing on eProvider
- Medicare Part B Crossover Claim Filing
- Medicare Part B of A Crossover Claim Filing
- Medicare Part C ~ QMB claim filing
- Medicare Part C NON ~ QMB claim filing
- Multiple Surgical Procedures
- Online Outpatient Claim Form
Program Specific Trainings
- Visit your MO HealthNet Program page to view training specific to your program.