If you have tested positive for COVID-19, you may qualify for health care coverage through Missouri Medicaid (MO HealthNet). To make sure your application is processed as quickly as possible, we recommend you include verification of your COVID-19 diagnosis (ex. a letter signed by your doctor, lab results, etc.).
Who is eligible?
You must meet certain eligibility requirements to get help. Basic requirements include, but aren’t limited to:
- You must be between the ages of 19 and 64
- Your monthly income is less than $904 if you are an individual and less than $1,222 for married couples
- NOTE: If you make more than this you may still qualify for help, but you would have to pay a spend down (similar to a deductible)
- Your resources (money in your savings and extra items you own besides your home and one vehicle) must be less than $4,000 if you are an individual or less than $8,000 for married couples
How do I apply?
To apply, you will need to:
- Complete and download an Application for MO HealthNet (Medicaid)
- Submit your completed application by email or fax:
- Email: FSD.COVIDAPPS@dss.mo.gov
- Fax: 417-895-6080
Please note that this email is only to be used for COVID-19 positive individuals applying for MO HealthNet. If you have not tested positive for COVID-19, you can apply for help online any time, any day. You can also download and print applications and send them to us by: